Dedicated to innovation
For more than 25 years, the sons of company founder Wolfgang Reymann, Andreas, Jörg and Mathias, have been continuously developing the know-how that has grown over almost 50 years. From the one-man engineering office Reymann Technik, which Wolfgang Reymann founded in Hockenheim in 1974, a group of companies has emerged that has repeatedly revolutionised the entire process of precast concrete production with its ideas and products. This is where great process engineering knowledge, creativity and strategic thinking, with the purpose to always do it a little better, come together. With today more than 100 employees, two own production sites and a worldwide distribution network, the group of companies offers innovative and economic solutions for rationalisation in the production of precast concrete parts, based on tradition.
Technology and high vertical integration are the basis for innovative solutions
Our customers expect quality. And we deliver it to them.
- 6,000 sqm production area over 4 halls in the Talhaus industrial estate in Hockenheim
- State-of-the-art machine technology for sheet steel processing with 2 x TRUMPF 10 kW laser cutting machine, bending machines, edge milling machine
- 9 indoor cranes with up to 2 x 20 t lifting capacity
- Highly qualified welding and assembly department
- 9 3D Inventor-based designers
- Certified quality management system (DIN EN ISO 9001)